You are here

Where to Get Help?

For Employment and Financial / Social Assistance

Please contact South West Community Development Council

Phone: 63161616,

For Outstanding Household Utilities Bills 

Please contact SP Services Ltd

Phone: 6823 8888, Email:

For Advice on Credit Management

Please contact Credit Counseling Singapore

Phone: 1800 225 5227, Email:

For CPF matters

Please contact Central Provident Fund Board

Phone: 1800-227-1188, Email:

For HDB-related matters e.g. housing loans

Please contact Jurong West HDB Branch Office

Phone: 1800 225 5432, Email:

For Environment-related matters

Please contact National Environment Agency

Phone: 18002255632, Email:

For help on Family-related issues

Please contact Fei Yue Family Services Team, Social Service Office @ Taman Jurong

Phone: 6267-2900, Email:

If you are not sure which entity is best suited to help you solve your problem, please feel free to seek advice from Taman Jurong Community Club (Tel. 62651711, Fax. 62680073), or email

Other Useful Contacts

Jurong Town Council

Phone: 6561 2222, Email

Jurong West Police Centre

Phone: 1800 268 9999

Meet-the-People Session 

By Mr Tharman Shanmugaratnam
Minister of Finance and Member of Parliament for Jurong GRC

Block 184 Yung Sheng Road #01-179 Singapore 610184.

Every Monday 8pm onwards, except public holiday.


Monday to Friday except public holidays, 9am to 5pm: Tel. 62686016, Fax: 62683895

Monday except public holiday, 8pm - 11pm: Tel. 62626587

Our Facebook

Theme by Danetsoft and Danang Probo Sayekti inspired by Maksimer